Music Hub Studios
Music Hub Studios Coordinator Job Description
The position of Music Hub Studios Coordinator is a part-time position. Candidates should have a degree in sound engineering, music production or a field related to these, have experience working with Pro Tools (MP9) and be willing to work flexible hours
The ideal candidate will also help to continue to grow the Music Hub as a sustainable business, work under their own initiative as well as within the wider structure of the Learning Hub
Experience of social media marketing, website maintenance and project management skills would be a bonus
Audio examples of previous work would be helpful in selection process
Duties would include:
1. Plan and organise recording sessions
2. Prepare for and manage all studio related activities
3. Work on own initiative and liaise with clients and members of staff
4. Record, mix and produce all audio related projects to strict deadlines
5. Record and mix a wide variety of genres of music with clients of all ages and abilities from the community
6. Ensure all studio equipment is in working order and look after equipment maintenance
7. Plan and organise events in order to provide additional income
8. Be responsible for the promotion of studios using all means available
9. Train volunteers in studio use and be comfortable working with others on collaborative projects
10. Liaise with Learning Hub staff to facilitate existing and future Learning Hub activities
Please send your CV and an email outlining your interest in this position to Jennifer@learninghub.ie
Please also note that this is an initial 3 month part time contract / 16 hours per week.
Deadline for applicants 5pm 18th Sept 2015.
Please apply by EMAIL only.