If you would like to support the continuation of projects for young people at the Learning Hub Limerick join us in this healthy fun event – Limerick Women’s Mini Marathon
There are a few ways in which you can get friends, family and co-workers to sponsor you during your walk or run.
1. Register to become a fundraiser for the Limerick Learning Hub on mycharity.ie by clicking on this link below and following a few steps. You can then pass this link around via email giving people an easy online method of donating.
1. click ‘create your page’
2. In the search box type Learning Hub and click ‘go’
3. click ‘select’ at the bottom of the page
4. click ‘select’ under the sporting category
5. enter the date (16/10/2011) and hit continue (the date of the mini marathon is not recognised so you will then have to…
6. type mini marathon into the ‘can’t find your event’ box and click ‘continue’
7. select 1 month and hit continue
8. create a new account for mycharity.ie by giving your email address and a password
9. upload an image of your choice or select an image
10. click ‘publish your page’ at the bottom of the page
You can then send the link via email to all your friends, family and co-workers.
2. You can collect a sponsor card at Learning Hub Limerick
3. We can post a sponsor card to you when you reply to this email with an address.
4. You can use the sponsor card as well as mycharity.ie!
You can also encourage your friends, family and co-workers to Run (or walk) for the HUB as well!
Please let us know if you have any questions at all!
Thank you so much for your support!
The LHL Team